Structure Void helps you to develop all your creation and research projects, by helping you to study feasibility, to size everything and to code and design every bits you need to create what you need.
Founded by Julien Bayle in 2010, artists and programmers, in the place of audiovisual creation and interaction since more than 10 years, we already supported various customers from artists, to companies, researchers and teachers.
We provide our expertises and partners network for your projects.
We master the whole set of programming technologies for creating softwares and interfaces involving sound, visuals and gestures.
We can work for you by:
- studying the feasibility of your project,
- calculating costs & time,
- designing everything from hardwares to softwares,
- delivering the whole system.
We can work remotely or on site, depending on the project and deal.
SELECTED EXAMPLES OF MISSIONS WE GOT
- Signal processing and DSP desing (industrial and public research customers)
- Interactive audiovisual art installations (artists & studios)
- Audiovisual live performance strategies studies (industrial customers)
- Sonification and data analysis (industrial customers)
- Sound Spatialization(VBAP, Ambisonic, Wave Field Synthesis)
- Video Synthesis and processing, GLSL Shaders design (industrial customers)
- Audio-Reactive systems design (artists & studios)
- Human/Machine Interface design using physical sensors (artists)
- Volumetric Filming (artists & studios)
- Max for Live plugins design (artists)
- Ableton Live Controller Interface by motion capture (studios)
- C++ programming
- Java programming
- DepthAI Kit design and programming
- NodeJS programming
- Volumetric Filming (Depthkit)
- Max/MSP & Jitter design and programming
- OpenFrameworks Wrapper
- Processing Java Wrapper
- DSP design
- Shaders (GLSL) design
- Modular systems (Eurorack, Buchla, Serge)
- Plugins VST design
- Sound recording (studio, field recording)
- High order Ambisonic
- Audio over Network (Dante, Copperlan)
- Video over Network (NDI)
- 3D Rendering (Unity, TouchDesigner, Jitter)
- Sound features extractions
- Sound spatialization
- Video Mapping
- Sound synthesis
- Volumetric capture (Depthkit, Kinect)
- Network protocols
- Multichannel Audio (Dante)